I'll talk to you.

For real.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Night Clouds

Have you ever been outside at night really late and you look up at still see clouds? It's probably the coolest thing ever. Its so late, but its not dark. Its like the entire area is glowing in this awesome twilight. Big, puffy, white clouds across beautiful night sky.

My softball team is 1-1. Got our ass kicked today. It was rough, but I guess I still had fun.

This weekend was great. Nothing too showy, but it was alright. Had a few close friends drink and play some darts. Geef. Then Mother's Day.

Ohhhhhhh, yeah. Didn't get my tattoo (ultimate sadface, srsly). The party was cancelled because about 5 people dipped out of getting the tattoos. So the artist wouldn't come. I'm just gonna head up to Addicted then.

Kthxbai

4 comments:

timleo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mikey Poe said...

Tim! I saw your comment before deletion. Muhahahaha.

Its so surreal to look at. Big ass clouds in a glowing sky.

Anonymous said...

Go to Mark. He's good people. He's done all mine.

timleo said...

I didn't mean to delete it actually haha. But I figured once it was gone, I wouldn't bring it back.