I just put a bunch of work into my book review of Ghost Wars, and for the first time in a while, I feel good about myself academically. I truly feel like I can actually excel in my field. I feel like the work I'm doing now will actually translate into a career as a historian. Weird. A career historian, writing my own books and shit. I guess I just needed to put the work in and actually accomplish and competent critique of someone else's work. History man, history.
Learned how to work with iMovie today, even though I don't own a Mac, it will definitely be helpful in my documentary. The program is really simple, and I plan on setting up some interviews real soon (Next week maybe Polk?).
Everything is coming together, and hopefully I'll have my associates degree in June.
BAI
I'll talk to you.
For real.
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Ghost
Posted by Mikey Poe at 3:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
For sure. Just give me a call/text or Facebook me or something. Anything after Tuesday and I'll be good to go, I do believe.
Post a Comment