This weekend was pretty great. A lot was put into perspective. I may just be where I belong, although there is always a little bit of doubt. I didn't get everything I needed, and I'm not sure if I will. Woo.
I went tubing, is was really effing sweet. I'm so sore from skipping across the water after falling, but it was worth it.
It's not yet summer, and I'm already sick of the phrase "We have all summer." I think that's the exact opposite way you should live. I want to live everyday like it was the last day of summer. I'm going for 100 percent.
That's it for now. I just really can't wait for finals to end.
Bye.
I'll talk to you.
For real.
Monday, May 31, 2010
Tim Lebro
Posted by Mikey Poe at 11:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
hahah Nice title, BROGGI!!
Post a Comment